.

Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 3, 2011

my hobby: Listen to music

this essay is written by tran chung

My hobby in free time

Almost everybody has some kind of hobby. My hobby are listening to music.I am very fond of music. When I have a free time, I often listen to my favorite songs from a computer. At weekends, I usually go to music shops in the downtown areas to buy good CDs. Of the famous pop singers, I prefer WESTLIFE,SHAYNE WARD,MICHEAL LEARN TO ROCK AND BACKTREET BOY.


I spend an hour after dinner to listen to my favorite song and search anywhere to find out a new song.everyday i often listen and sing some song what i like but i don't spend alot of time for researching about music because i know Music is large subject.

As you know in the world have many kind of music,pop.rock,jazz,opera...etc. the music impacted to emotion of people so much .it can change emotion of us,when you're bored with someone or you have a problem that make you tired , music can help you to relax.One more thing, music can connect everyone in the world although every nation have various culture.

I think that music is very useful.it widen my knowledge, relax my mind, and make me feel better about myself.

3 nhận xét: