.

Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 3, 2011

Who is the most important person in your life ?

This Essay was written by tran chung

My Mother

I
'm sure that the most important person in my life is my Mother .when i was boy ,my father has passed away in traffic accident ,almost hardship of my family was resolved by my mother .

My mother is 53 year old .She is not beauty but she look very gently and there is sometning attractive about her.She is very sweet and kind to the children.She very busy with the housework from early morning until late at night.Since i have gone to the university,i have lived away from my mother ,so far away let me visit my ralationship and my mother always .I only can go to my village three time a year so i feel to miss my mother a lot.

I remember when i was a boy ,each time my mother come back home from market she has bougth foe me many sweet,toys.That's the time i felt happily.

My mother is farmer. i was born and grow up in poor countryside near small river ,my country is small town ,old days all of people in my country was lived from agriculture.My family's life was very difficult. My Mother alone looked after 4 brothers and provide for us many good condittion to help us grown today

At last i want to say that i love my mother so much.

2 nhận xét:

  1. My mother is the most important person in my life.
    I cannot really express how I feel about her in just words. she is very beauty and warm woman. she is the most influential person who inspires me. My mother is not just another woman. She is extraordinary! i love my mother so much!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I have selected my mother as my strongest impact in my life as a student and in society as well my mother has been a role model, emotional, supporter and has given me a great place to live in I will explain how she is such a good impact in my life.

    My mother has given me emotional support since day one. My mother always trusted me due to the fact she has thought me right from wrong. By her teaching me such, I have been able to make better choices as a young woman. She has encouraged me to do my best at everything I do and to never give up that by me giving up will show that I’m not strong enough or smart enough and my mother has always told me that I could do anything I put my head into it. She is also the best person to me when I’m down she shows me so much love that it brightens up my day no matter how cloudy it has been my mother is real understanding on gives me the best advice I can get that’s why I think my mother has given me the best emotional support I can receive. My mother has also been the best role model for me. She has thought me not to worry about what others think or say about me, as long as I’m doing the right thing. She has shown me that being humble and warm hearted could win more love then being filled with superficial materials. She also teaches me to stand up for what I believe in no matter what the case is. She has though me that no mountain is high enough. Those are a few reasons why she is an excellent role model in my life….

    My mother has always provided a roof over me and my sister’s shoulder she has given us a warm place to sleep and has provided us with everything we need to succeed in our school and daily life she has made sure that we have a warm plate of food for those long days of school. I really appreciate everything my mother has done for our family to be able to live our life peace-fully and motivated for the next day.

    These are some of the reasons of how my mother has impacted my life and I also said that she has made an impact in society because my mother has also taught me that one person in the future. By being a veterinarian it will give other the hope and desire by saying it I can do it so can you. All at this has come from one special person who has given me love and support since the day I was born.

    Trả lờiXóa